Initiate course feedback
Over 85% would strongly recommend the Initiate course to colleagues
Over 90% said they found the course engaging, interesting and easy to learn from
Over 85% said their expectations of the course were exceeded or met
Read some feedback from people who have done the Initiate course:
Sarah, Speech and Language Therapist
“Great course, very easy to follow, well laid out and motivating to keep learning! Excited to use Brick by Brick within my work.”
“The course is an excellent combination of clear, concise information and video clips that clearly summarise the essence of how to run a successful brick-by-brick club."
Jo, Specialist Teacher
“The training was so easy to navigate and informative."
Peter, Mental Health Practitioner
“This has been great, I am ready to get started and so excited to engage young people in this experience!”
Facilitator Course Feedback
This course is a special experience, learning through play, having fun connecting with others and deepening your understanding of how to facilitate Brick Clubs.
94% said that the Facilitator course added significantly to their learning
82% said that their facilitation skills had greatly improved
82% rated the training as 'excellent', with the remaining 18% rating it as 'very good'
Read what attendees had to say:
“This has been awesome! I’m so thrilled this exists & that Play Included has already done such amazing work. I can’t wait to start Brick Clubs in our region and am absolutely thrilled to not have to go at it on my own, but rather with a strong community”
Nicki, Speech and Language Therapist
"It allowed us to practice the skills that we had learnt online and make links with other trainers whom I wouldn't have otherwise got to meet"
"I found myself pondering some of the topics that came up in both natural and more structured discussion even days later. I don't think I would have got the richness of this without the face to face workshop"
“Thanks a million for a wonderful day of learning, fun and an opportunity to upskill and grow professionally. A great day.”